I’m not entirely certain that current conditions in Nashville can be classified as ‘winter.’ A few snow flurries leading to climbing temperatures in the low 70’s leaves faint hope of a winter wonderland anytime soon. I’m not entirely sad about it.
We’ve reached midpoint of the Winter 10×10 challenge hosted by Lee Vosburgh of Style Bee and Caroline of Unfancy, two minimalist minded fashion bloggers I recently discovered and now absolutely adore. For 10 days, I’m curating 10 different ensembles with 10 articles of clothing, (including shoes and one coat) to inspire responsible fashion consumption and reloving your current threads.
I have looooved every single second of the experience, from selecting my 10 items to coordinating looks I would never have previously imaged! The best part-80% of my items were either thrifted or purchased at recycled fashion shops around Nashville. My 10 days exclude the weekend; naturally all of my ensembles are Monday-Friday office inspired. My 10 include:
- Cognac Lucky Brand booties (recycled fashion)
- Leopard print/black flats (recycled fashion)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs trench (thrifted)
- Everlane oversized wool sweater (recycled fashion)
- Madewell silk white blouse (recycled fashion)
- Black/White striped sweater (recycled fashion)
- Camel, 100% wool Jcrew cardigan (thrifted)
- Black/White silk blend dress (recycled fashion)
- Gold textured skirt (purchased new)
- Black skinny trousers (purchased new)
Check out all 5 of outfits below. (Pssst…you might recognize some of the pieces from my Boston Capsule Wardrobe)!
I’ll be back soon with the Week 2 recap and takeaways of the overall challenge!